Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potions Class with Professor Callie French

Go down 
+3
xxmissyxx101
Iceir Greyback
Shiny Star
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 pm

"Well done Johnny." Professor French congratulated him. "Here's the mirror to see examine yourself." Handing him a mirror.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Johnny was pleased.He had nice Blonde surf like hair and a rather nice goatee."Not bad" He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 pm

"Would you like to take the antidote now or at the end of the class?" French asked Johnny who was smiling at his reflection.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Johnny sighed,"Now i suppose Professor" And he took the antidote from her hand and drank it,gradually becoming young again.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 pm

"Very good. Tonight I want you to all write an essay about the ageing potion. It must include the ingrediants, effects and an antidote." French instructed the class.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Johnny groaned and wrote down what he was told to do.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm

"I want it in for this time next week. The best essay will get 10 points for their house." French said.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 am

Kali was still looking for Dylan. She couldn't find him anywhere. This wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 am

Dylan looked around the Potions Class for Kali and he saw here looking around, probably for him. He walked over to her. "Hey..." He said, still out of breath from running.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Missy raised her hand which surpirsed everyone . "we are going to make a potion to blow the place up and have a party" evryone lauged and missy kep her face as innocnet as possible .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:48 pm

"No Missy" French said. "Now everyone class dismissed. We'll be working on the antidote for ageing potions tomorrow now you all know how to make the potion itself. You're homework is to read about them for tomorrow."
She turned round and started to tidy her stuff up as the class left her dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Dylan made his way out of the Dungeon and up to his common room. He then decided to go from there to the room of requirement to practice some spells and jinx's.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Johnny slouched out of the Dungeon and into the Transfiguration courtyard and sat on a low wall thinking about some intresting charms he knew.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:52 pm

When Dylan made it to the wall inwhich hid the Room of Requirement, he entered. Immediatly some dummie Death Eaters appeared in the room for him to practice his magic on. "Enducto!" He shouted as the dummie exploded into tiny pieces. This was Dylan's own spell. The Enducto Curse. It was like Reducto, but 10x more powerful and was made for use on human bodies rather then objects. Dylan couldn't wait to use it to blow some real deatheaters to smitherines.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:20 pm

"Dylan," asked Shiny. "Are you sure you should do that?"
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Dylan wandered how Shiny had found the Room of Requirement. "Yes.. It will be useful for the enimy. Anyhow, how did you get in here Shiny?" asked Dylan vaguely confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Class with Professor Callie French
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3