Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potions Class with Professor Callie French

Go down 
+3
xxmissyxx101
Iceir Greyback
Shiny Star
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Dylan got out his Couldren and put it on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Johnny shook his head still chuckling and pulled out his own pewter cauldron and placed it down on the desk infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm

"Hey, now we can be Dumbledore's for the day." Dylan chuckled at his joke.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Johnny laughed at Dylan's remark "Indeed!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:02 pm

It's not my fault I wreck it you see I always get lose when you carry on when I'm offline.

"So very true." Added Shiny with a smile, she loved it when she was with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

((Put Brackets when your out of character Wink))

Johnny glanced at his book and began reading about Ageing Potions.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Dylan did the same. He found Ageing Potions very intersting.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Shiny did the same, she found it boring.
"What time is it?" Asked Shiny.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Johnny glanced at his watch "1pm" He muttered to her.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 pm

"When is this lesson over anyway?" Shiny asked. She began to read a book after wards.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:50 pm

"I have no idea..but it's only just started anyway" Johnny said whilst reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm

"Darn," Said Shiny. "I need the toilet."
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Soon after getting his Cauldren out, Dylan got out his Knife, Mortar and Pestle, Potion making Kit and Brass Measuring scales. The professor handed out a few strands of old hair to each student and in a test tube, a few drops of blood from an old man. Dylan filled his cauldren with boiling hot water, he then added the blood into the hot water. It mixed together and made alot of smoke. After that, he used his Knife to cut tiny strands of hair up. Then he put them on the scale to make sure that they weighed what they were supposed too, and he got it just about right. He then added the hairs into the potion and finished it off. He scooped some of it out and put it into a test tube which then put a cork on. Dylan made his way up to the teacher with the potion in his hand. "There you are Professor." He said to Professor Callie French. He then waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 pm

"Very good Dylan. It looks about right. Would you like to try it out? If it is mixed correctly then you should age about 15 years with this amount of potion."

Professor French was very pleased with what Dylan had given her. She wandered what Dylan would look like in 15 years time.

((I'm not going to used Alex. I'll just use Callie French in here))
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 pm

(k)

Dylan popped the cork off the test tube and drank the potion. Suddenly, he looked 15 years older! "How do i look?" He asked Prof. French.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 pm

"You look... older. I see you're hair's grown longer. That beard is... interesting. Here have a look in the mirror," she said passing a mirror over to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 pm

"Oh.... dear!" Cried Dylan and he ran out of the room.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:49 pm

"I'll make him an antidote, would someone like to go after him?" Prof. French asked.

She started grabbing appropriate ingredients and added them to her cauldren to make an antidote for Dylan.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 pm

"Umm... I'll go after him professor. I'll be right back," Kali nervously said. She wanted to make a good first impression for all of her professors.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Johnny howled with laughter and fell of his chair.He got up chuckling and said "Poor kid"
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm

"Johnny please don't laugh at him or we'll test you're potion next. Or have you not finished yet?" Prof. French said to him.
She walked over to check his cauldren.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Johhny grinned "Yeh im finished Professor,you can test mine if you wish to.." He said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Dylan came running back into the class. He was young and handsome again."Thank God for that..." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:58 pm

"Okay then." Prof. French said.
She walked over took out a ladel of potion, put it in a cup and passed it to Johnny to try. She uncertain of what might happen but had an antidote ready just incase.
"Nice to see you back to normal Dylan." She added as Dylan walked back into the room looking like himself again.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Johnny confidently took a swig and rapidly aged.He sat there waiting for what the other would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Class with Professor Callie French
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next