Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potions Class with Professor Callie French

Go down 
+3
xxmissyxx101
Iceir Greyback
Shiny Star
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

Potions Class with Professor Callie French Empty
PostSubject: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Shiny walked into the class, the teacher was not there. ZOMG.

"Anyone?" She asked.

Moments later she heard a noise, the...chalk board had fallen over.
"Huh?" Shiny said and then realized she was talking to her self so she shut up.

"Who's there?" She asked again but more quickly as her heart was thumping hard.

No answer.

Then...
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 pm

"Erm, hey..." Said Ace coming out from behind the chalk board.

"I was just looking for a potion i lost earlier..." He said a little depressed.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 pm

"So where is everyone?" Shiny asked, just then everyone rushed in.
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Missy walked into the room late asual but was surpise to see no teacher . the plave was blank and missy was runnning in cirlce sin shock . " no teavcher lets party" she lauged . missy then heard the screech from behind the blackbored which had fallen over . Missy look sjocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

"The teacher is back...HIDE!" Shiny yelled , the teacher was back.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 pm

"(Who's The Teacher)
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Johnny slouched in and sat down with the Slytherins. "Wheres the teacher?" He muttered
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Alex walked into the class, she was late because Peeves the Polturgist had been blocking the corridor outside the common room.
"Sorry I'm..." she trailed off. There were only students in the dungeon there was no teacher.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Dylan ran into the room aswell.

"Sorry i'm...!" Dylan couldn't see a teacher.

"Thank God..." He whispered to himself under his breathe.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Professer Callie French entered the classroom and everyone turned suddenly.

"Sorry I'm late, I was caught up trying to find the Bloody Barron to get rid of Peeves. He was holding up the corridor outside the Ravenclaw common room" She walked to the front of the classroom and opened a cupboard fulled with books.

"Come and get you're text book and we can get started"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Dylan ran through everyone and grabbed a book. Then everone else copied him.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 pm

"Don't push there's enough for everyone" Professor French yelled above the noise. "When you get you're books turn to page 12."

Alex headed to get her book and headed to sit down next to Dylan. She smiled at him as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Dylan smiled back, he then turned to page 12 of the book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Shiny stuck her head out of the book she was reading all the time. "You guys are blind the teacher is there." Shiny pointed at the teacher. "I'm on page 23 now, I was reading when the teacher was gone." Shiny carried on reading.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 pm

"So can anyone tell me what potion we'll be making today?" Professor French asked the class once they'd all read the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm

"I read about you must never ever mix frogs legs with smelly socks, or the entire room will explode, that was on page 14-32."Shiny started but she thought some one else would like to carry on.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm

"Like I care what potion we're making today," muttered Kali from the back of the room. She had been the first person in the class surprisingly. Even though she was still late. She was usually one of the last people in class.
She was in a bad mood today. She barely got any sleep and didn't want to have to do any work. She had constantly been drifting off. She didn't know how she was going to make it through potions today.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:34 am

"The one that changes your size," Replied Shiny. "I think." Shiny began to work on it.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am

"You think?" asked Kali. "You've been reading that whole chapter and you're still not even sure. How is that even possible?" joked Kali. She always loved teasing Shiny.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am

"You see I am on page 67 so I can't be too sure, I read it last night." Shiny smiled. Then she carried her potion on. She was working with Kali, Shiny was a geek freak.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 am

"Ohh. And why did you read it last night? As far as I know, it wasn't even an assignment," asked Kali. Shiny was such a geek freak.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 am

(I'm out of this Roleplay. Shiny kinda ruined it. Again.)
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 am

(Please don't leave the roleplay! I like you in the roleplaying world. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

(Okies. Smile)

Dylan started to talk and the whole class listened.

"Today we will be learning about an Ageing Potion if i'm not wrong Professor? The book says an Ageing Potion is a potion which causes the drinker to become older. Whether this is in body only or in body and mind is unclear. It is clear, however, that the more of the potion is drunk, the larger the aging which occurs. The effects of this potion are most likely to be temporary." Dylan read out clearly too the class and the teacher.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Johnny raised his head at this "Didn't some kids use an ageing potion once a few years back? Yeh i remember my dad telling me they were trying to get past an age line to submit their names for the tri-wizard tournament." He grinned as he imagined this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class with Professor Callie French   Potions Class with Professor Callie French I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Class with Professor Callie French
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next