Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herbology with Professor Sprout.

Go down 
+6
xxmissyxx101
mrsmalfoy007
jayj
B0urne
Shiny Star
Isabelle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

Herbology with Professor Sprout. Empty
PostSubject: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Isabelle ran as fast as she could to the Herbology classroom, just in time to spare a spot in the greenhouse close to the professor who was still at her desk, probably reciting the lesson as she always did. Herbology wasn't a favourite of Isabelle's, though she still took it because she knew it would help her towards getting at least a good job at the Ministry. "Good morning, Professor Sprout. Can you tell me what were learning today before the other students arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Shiny was already there, it was like she was sleeping there. You couldn't see her as her head was under the desk but she had popped it up.
"Hi Issabelle." Smiled Shiny
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm

((uSE DIFFERENT COLOUR...))

Johnny was sat there bored.He was very intrested in Herbolgy he preffered spells.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Shiny was sitting next to him, she had some gum in her mouth.
"Yum." Shiny said. Then spat it out and out it under Johnny's desk.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Johnny gave her a disgusted look and pointed his wand at the gum "Popiskki!" The gum unstuck it self and shot at Shiny like a bullet smacking into her head and sticking there."That'll teach you to be disgusting!" Johnny said and turned his back on her laughing.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:31 pm

carly had just walked into the greenhouse and looked around not many people were there
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Daphne sprinted down the corridor and arrived at the classroom door. "Am I late?" she asked politely not noticing that there were only four others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

"No your just on time."Shiny said taking the gum off her desk, Shiny smiled as she started at the teacher.
"What are we doing today?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Daphne took her usual seat at the back of the room furthest away from the professor and most of the students in the class at this point. "Do I have to do this?" she mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Shiny was sitting in her usual place right in front of professor spout.
"Sir," Shiny began. "Should we start the lesson? It is the time for it to start in a minute."

((Should I be Professor Spout too?))
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 pm

((Go on then!))
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Missy ran in the classroom smahsing and koncking eveyhting down as she skjkidded in the clasrrom . " i wonder why i evn bother running i hate this class" said missy extermy loud . ashe went back of the class staring and lauging as she went past . the back of the class is where she normally sta and she normally did nohitng . she usialy let her partner do this .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 pm

carly walked in and sat down at the back in the corner by herself were she could sleep as she was tired
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 pm

"Hey Missy!" Daphne greeted glumly, "How are you today apart from being a little clumsy?"
Back to top Go down
Plasma Gear
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Michael ran in. This was his favorite subject
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Alex headed in to the class. Herbology wasn't her favourite subject but it wasn't her least favourite. She took a seat in the middle of the class, waiting for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:51 am

"Where have you been?" Asked Shiny.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 am

Isabelle waved and greeted all those who had spoke to her before waiting for the professor to commence the lesson. "Will is be Mandrakes today?"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 am

Dylan entered the classroom. "Man, I hate Herbology." He whispered to himself under his breath. "Then again, I say that about most classes." He added to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 pm

"Boredddd!" Johnny moaned aloud.Then he nhuffed and put his head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Daphne giggled quietly behind her hand as Johnny hit his head against the desk. "It's not that boring too be quite honest," she said pulling a straight face and looking at him. She may not be very good at herbology but she was determind that she wouldn't let anyone insult its being interesting or fun.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"Thats what you think.." Johnny said in a dull tone.He sighed and stared at the window blankly.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

"No wonder almost everyone is late, they all come in saying they hate herbology," Shiny told Spout, she wasn't paying attention to what was going on behind her.
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm

"I don't hate it!" Daphne shouted down the table, "I'm just not very good at it!"
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 pm

"I see," Said Shiny as she went back to the lesson it seemed everyone else was talking. "So si can we start now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology with Professor Sprout.   Herbology with Professor Sprout. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herbology with Professor Sprout.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next