Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci

Go down 
+2
B0urne
xxmissyxx101
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Missy ran into the classroom as farst as she could. she was normally late but wnate dto make a fresh start for this term . professor magaongal was standing at the the front of the class looking strnetr than ever . " srry im late professor . vacating at het normal seat next to her fellwo slythrins. missy did not rea;lly like tranfiqgauraton but anyway. "please take out your pets plz" the professor said

Missy had bright blonde har and purple moonlit eyes which illmnated the whole room . missy was not very nice character but she still had her gang off freinds . Missy took out her pet dog fudge and placed him top of the desk . the others behind did aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Blaze gawped at Missy then coughed back to reality.He shook his head and pulled out his Falcon, Streak.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Professor McGonagall started to say something.

"Class, I will no longer be teaching Transfiguration too you, instead you will have Professor Acidenci." Said Minerva McGonagall as Kyle Acidenci entered the room. He was 43 years old and had long black hair.

"Hello everyone." He pleaded to the class and Minerva left.

"Today we will be learning the spell, Avis." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Shiny had to sneak in the lesson as she was late and she sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Following right behind Shiny was Kali. She was still so tired. How she managed not to fall asleep yet was beyond her. At least Professor McGonagall liked her.
She looked around the classroom and didn't see the Professor there. She just saw another adult.
"Well this is going to be great," muttered Kali.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am

"Shh....no one seemed to have seen us." Said Shiny. Shiny began looking at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 am

Professor Acidenci felt a larger presence in the room. He point his wand to his head and saw flashbacks of two students sneaking in. He turned and looked on his register for the two missing students and there they were, Shiny and Kali.

"Shiny and Kali, 10 points will be taken from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw for you two being late." He said and all the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs in the class started moaning at them.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 am

"What? That's not fair! I'm a new student and I don't know my way around the school yet. Is there any way for us to keep those points?" begged Kali. This was not how she wanted her first day of school to go. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 am

"Maybe, if you had come in to the room and truthfully explained why you were late for this lesson!" Shouted Professor Acidenci.

"Now please, take your seat and just except the fact that you lost some house points. Everyone, please open your Transfiguration Books to page 304 and read about Avis, when to use it, how to use and what it can be coupled with." Finished the Professor.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 am

Kali walked over to her seat unhappily. She really was new, so why wouldn't the professor believe her. She wasn't going to say anything though, because she felt that if she did, she'd get the Ravenclaws in even more trouble. And it wasn't their fault.
Kali opened up her book right away and got right into the reading. She really wanted the new professor to like her. She never got to really meet her old professor but she ran into him and he had seemed so nice. Her new one wouldn't even give her a chance.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:55 am

"Okay everyone. By now you should all know what Avis does and how to perform it. Can i have a volunteer to try it out please?" The Professor asked looking around the classroom.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Blaze cooly raised his hand into the air at this.He was sure he could pull this of swiftly and succesfuly.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 pm

"Blaze? You want to give it a shot?" The Professor asked him politely and waited for Blaze to start.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Blaze nodded and whipped his wand out of his prized cane.He gripped the silver Falcon at its end and twirled it once whilst saying carefully "Avis!" a small group of robins flew from the tip of his wand and hovered above his head.He looked at the Professor and smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:49 pm

"YES! Well done Blaze! 30 points to Syltherin!" The professor reacted very happily. "Now, can any demonstrate how to mkae those birds attack?" Acidenci asked.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 pm

"If you wish i will demonstrate again,But its ok if you want the others to try." Blaze said enthusiasticly now feeling confident after his last spell.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 pm

"If you know what your doing, Blaze." Said the Professor in response. "Use the spell to force the birds to attack me." He added and drew his wand.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Blaze nodded and said once more softly "Avis" His small group reappeared and Blaze raised his wand above his head with the tip aimed at the Professors chest and loudly said "Oppugno!" His birds formed and arrow formation and dived towards the Professors chest.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Shiny was looking at her laces quietly, for once she wasn't talking.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:27 pm

The birds flew toards Professor Acidenci and very quickly. "Reducto!" Casted Acidenci just as the birds were about to hit him. Feathers from the now exploded birds covered up the entire classroom like snow. "Well done! 30 points to Slytherin!" He said happily. "I hope you all learn from that." He added smiling. "Class dismissed!".
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Blaze grinned broadly and made his way out."Thank you sir" He said to the professor before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm

The teacher smiled and also left the classroom for his break.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:40 pm

((Class has finished here atm untill Sparks ids ready))
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm

((Will there be a new topic?))

" I hate it when these lessons end." Said Shiny.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:49 pm

((No Sparks will just make new lesson here probably..But dont post untill then..and dont reply to this message))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next