Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!

Go down 
+4
Shiny Star
B0urne
Iceir Greyback
Death Eater Remus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 am

((Confused))
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 am

(Tobias taught me and pps1993 how to use a spell called Orbaois where a smoke comes through our wands and kills the enemy. Everyone elses smoke was white but i had black smoke. Then, he looked into the sky and the dark mark appeared. That meant Death Eaters. He cast reducto on Dolohov then came to get me and i killed dolohov cause i hit him with my black some HIT on the dice. Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 am

((Though i though Dolohov was dead.))
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 am

(That was Horace Dolohov, the former Death Eater teacher who Dylan killed. This now is his brother, Antonin Dolohov, an actual character.)
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

((Ok..Ohhhhh yeh i know who you mean he used work for ministry?))

Blaze saw Dylan run past in a hurry looking worried "Hey,Whats up buddy?" He asked whilst running along side him.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 pm

*Tobias Mcgonagall Heads To The Great Hall Where 4 Death Eaters Are Destroying It*

"Avada Kedvara!"
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Blaze heard the commotion in the hall and walked in.He saw Lupin batteling with four death eaters and gawped.Then without think whipped out his want and pointed it at the nearest Death Eater "Sectumsempra!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 pm

"Blaze My Boy! , Its Too Dangerous Here Go To Your Common Room!"

*The Killing Curse Hit One Death Eater Killing Him*

"Periculam!"

*Red Sparks Fire At A Death Eater Forceing Him Out Of The Window*
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 pm

"Im one of the best Wizards in the school along with Dylan,Im not just going to leave you here alone!" He shouted back before automatically spining round and shouting "Confringo" And snapping his wand at the floor benath a Death Eater's feet.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm

"Crucio!"

*The Death Eater Near Blaze Fell To The Floor*

"Blaze Get Ready By The Door Im Going To Floor This Place"
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Blaze nodded he backflipped and landed in a crouch next to the huge double doors.He shot a quick Crucio at a Death Eater just behind Lupin then waited for him to act.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 pm

"I Waved My Wand And The Black Lake Water Burst Through The Windows *

"Run!, Close The Doors"

*Got Outside The Great Hall And Tried To Close The Doors With The Preasure Of The ater Pushing At Me*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

At this moment. Dylan came running through from the Hogwarts Grounds. He had just encountered a battle with a Deatheater who was swept into the Great Hall by water from the Black Lake. "Blaze, follow me! Theres more of them in Hufflepuff Common Room braking everything." Dylan gasped as he headed for the Kitchens and Hufflepuff Common Room.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:54 pm

"Wait For Me! You Need Me Just Incase"

*Followed Dylan*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Dylan agreed as the teacher and Blaze followed him to Hufflepuff common room.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:39 pm

* Aimed Wand At The Common Room Door*

"Draw Wands Children, Bombarda!"

*The Door Flew Open*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Dylan saw a Death Eater throwing one of the sofa's over and blasting the room with cures. "Enducto!" Screamed Dylan, Phoenix Feather wand pointing towards the Death Eater. Blood spattered on the walls of the room as the Death Eater exploded. "Like my new home made spell, professor?" Asked Dylan knowing full well that teachers would thing it worse and more violent than the killing curse, but atleast he was using it for the good.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm

"Dylan!, Very Good, But Next Time Inform A Professor To CHECK iT it Could Backfire!"

*A Spark Of Fire Flew From A Death Eaters Wand Igniting The Common Room*

"Dylan, Do You Know Why The Death Eaters Are Here?"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:01 pm

"On you-know-who's command porbably!" Said Dylan casting the Aguamenti Charm trying his best too put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"Wrong, They Have Come To Kill Me They Won't Stop Until I Am Dead"

*Drops Wand And Puts Arms In The Air*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 pm

"No!" Shouted Dylan. "Pick up your wand you idiot!" Giving up to a Death Eater?! Thats the way you want to die?" Dylan shouted firing curses at a Death Eater.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 pm

*Picks Up Wand*

"Dylan I Need To Undo My Deed With The Dark Lord, Don't Come Near Me"

*Tobias Chants Acio! And A Port Key Flies At Him Taking Him To The Riddle House*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:18 pm

This left Dylan on his own. Fortunatly for that matter, all of the Death Eaters that they had been fighting previously were new dead. They eventually got worn out and let the curses hit them. Dylan then ran to check the Great Hall. By now all the water had left the Hall. He ran in an there she was, standing on a table in the Great Hall. Bellatrix Lestrange. Dylan had been waiting his whole life for the chance to avenge his Father and destroy Bellatrix Lestrange. Dylan jumped on a table. This was the same table Bellatrix was standing on. She gave him an evil grin before... "Avada Kedavra!" They both cast at the same time. There wands connecting with eachother. Dylan's dead Fathers spirit came out and encouraged him to kill Bellatrix. "This is the last Death Eater here!" He panted in Dylan's ear. Would Dylan's spell hit or would Bellatrix's get through first.

(This will look like a double-post but its just the dice.)
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:18 pm

The member 'Spark' has done the following action : Roll of Faith

'SpellCaster' :
From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 Ixxssk
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:23 pm

*The Dark Lord Stood In Front Of Me*

"Tobias, How Long It's Been"

"Wheres Deranged Lestrange Shes Usually Here"

"She's Probably Finishing What She Started First The Father Then The Student"

"DYLAN!"

*Tobias Ran Out The Door, Voldemort Fired The Killing Curse But It Missed I Hide Behind The Door*

"Don't Walk Out On My Tobias, I Want You To Look At Me When I Kill You I Want You To See What A Mistake It Was To Betray Me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next