Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!

Go down 
+4
Shiny Star
B0urne
Iceir Greyback
Death Eater Remus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 pm

"Ok buddy" Blaze said and smiled.He nodded his head before walking of in the direction of the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Dylan walked up the moving staircases and on to the Fifth Floor. He then ran up a spiral staircase and he was in the Ravenclaw Common Room. He ran up some more stairs to get to his bedroom where he fell straight asleep. He was very tired from running up all them stairs.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Shiny Star wrote:
Shiny stayed calm. "I see." She began then just went back to trying to lick her elbow.

((I actually can lick my elbow, as a sidenote. Razz))

Coco came up to the Ravenclaw Common Room. She had stayed quiet through most of the class. She sat down on one of the couches and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cardinalproud
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Alex made her way up to the common room and sat down at one of the tables and pulled out a potions essay to start work on it.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Kali saw everybody walking into their common rooms. She had missed the class today because she had been sick again. She was starting to feel better though. She walked over to Alex and sat down next to her. "What did I miss today?" asked Kali.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm

"Not much really, just Johnny and Dylan arguing with the teacher and finding out he was a death eater. Dylan did the silencing charm on Coco, I got lost cause I thought we were doing summoning charms. We didn't get any homework though." She told Kali. "Let's hope it's better tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Dylan stared to sleeptalk about Ice-Cream and how he woudln't dare eat it one without Fenrir Greyback, the death eater.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Kali was shocked by all the news. Her teacher was a Death Eater? That was definitely unexpected. "Our teacher is seriously a death eater? I'm really glad I wasn't in class today then," said Kali still shocked.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 pm

(You too go to sleep so i can start the next day. Smile)
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 pm

"Yea, Dylan seemed pretty shocked. Practically yelled at him about it. Then critisised Dumbledore for hiring a death eater." Alex explained.
"I'm off to bed now, see you in the morning. Maybe Charms'll be more productive." She headed to the girls dorm.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Kali followed close behind Alex. She was pretty beat from the long day of school that she had.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Spark wrote:
Dylan stared to sleeptalk about Ice-Cream and how he woudln't dare eat it one without Fenrir Greyback, the death eater.

((Lmao!))
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 pm

KilljoyKali wrote:
Kali followed close behind Alex. She was pretty beat from the long day of school that she had.

(You said you were left ill in bed all day. XD)

The Next Day...

Dylan woke up and yawned heaviy. He then remembered that he had Charms today with the Death Eater. Why did this always happen to him? Were the Deatheaters after him or something? He got out of his bed and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 pm

*Decides To Teach The Class Dark Charms Today*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Dylan entered the class room. "Good morning..." He said looking fiercly at Tobias.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Blaze got up and changed quickly,he sprayed some deodrant and after shave and headed of to Charms with the Death Eater.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:01 pm

"Goodbye, Im Not Teaching You Today I Have A Misson From Dumbledore Teacher Yourself"
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Alex entererd the class just as the teacher walked out. She stared after him looking confused.
"Where's he going?" She asked anyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Blaze yawned and entered the room ruffling his hair as he did "Did he just say teach yourself?" He asked Dylan and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:18 pm

I think so, he does miss out some letters sometimes though." Dylan replied and laughed.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 pm

"How are we supposed to teach ourselves? What do you mean he does miss out some letters sometimes though Dylan?" Alex asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Coco entered the classroom, yawning. "Where's the teacher?"
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Blaze shook his head and sat down,"So what's the point in being here?" He asked nobody in paticular.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 pm

"Haven't a clue. Don't even know why he's a teacher here if he's gonna run out during lessons." Alex said answering Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 pm

"Run out?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next