Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!

Go down 
+4
Shiny Star
B0urne
Iceir Greyback
Death Eater Remus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:22 pm

((Umm he made 4 hocruxes? why?))

Blaze was confused by this news."Umm ok then" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:36 pm

(Yeah, you can only make Horcrux's at a certain point when you can find them. It probably takes a while aswell. He can't have done it just as he was on the brink of death.)

"What shall we do now then, Professor?" Asked Dylan.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

"Instead Of Charms Go To Your Common Rooms"
(They Weren't Horcrux's He Put He's Soul In A Protective Charm So The Death Eaters Wouldn't Be Able To Break It)
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:00 pm

(Yes, a Horcrux. xD)

"Okay. Cya later then Blaze." Said Dylan and made his way towards the Ravenclaw Tower.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Alex followed him to the Ravenclaw common room, confused about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Dylan saw Alex behind him. "Hey," He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

(Yes But A Horcrux Is Intended To Bring You Back To Life I Simply Done It To Protect)
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

"Hey," she replied. She ran over to catch up with him. "Interesting news today don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm

*Professor Tobias Lupin Entered Hes Classroom, He Was Battered Bruised And Had Scars All Over Him And Black Eyes*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:18 pm

pps1993 wrote:
"Hey," she replied. She ran over to catch up with him. "Interesting news today don't you think?"

[color=cyan]"Yeah, pretty bizzare." Dylan replied. "I wonder if hes back yet?" Dylan added now entering the common room with Alex.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 pm

"I know. Tomorrow should be an interesting class." She said thinking about it. "Oh well. I'll see you tomorrow for Charms."

(End of the day so we can start the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 pm

*Drinks Medicine*
*Waits For Class*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:39 pm

(Yeah)

Dylan walked into the class the next day. "Whoa! Professor, you look beat..." He said.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Alex followed close behind Dylan. When she saw the teacher she took a breath, he didn't look too good.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"Yes Dylan Your Very Observent,"
Tries To Sit Down, But Feels Great Pain
"So Class Time For Protective Charms, Get Out Your Books"
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Alex walked towards her seat in the middle of the class. She pulled out her books from her bag.
"What page sir?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:50 pm

"498 Please, But First Gather Round I Want To Teach You A Very Special Spell!"
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Alex got up from her chair and headed over to where the teacher was standing. She wandered which spell it would be.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:59 pm

"Now , Because I Am A Charms Master I Have The Right To Make Charms And So I Did"

*Pulls Out Wand*

"Now The Spell Causes Your Wand To Connect To Your Soul And It Realses White Smoke The White Smoke Then Wraps Round The Enemy Paralzing Him And Then The Smoke Enters The Brain It Shuts Down Your Vitims Body, Killing Them? No Because Once The Spell Is Lifted They Are Alive Again"

*Aims At A Boggart*

"Orbaois!"

*The Boggart Is Wrapped In White Smoke Then Falls To The Floor*

"No If Its Perfect Its Crystal White, Okay It Is Grey, Terrible Is Black, You Can Also Tell Alot From People Through This Spell If There Good Or Evil, Good People Have Strong Souls So It Produces More Smoke And It Is Strong. Bad People Produce Black Smoke And It Is Weak. Now Your Go!"
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Alex stepped up, she was worried. She didn't like the sound of them spell.
She pulled out her wand and aimed it the boggart.
"Orbaois!" She yelled at it.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:05 pm

"Very Good!, 100 Points To Ravenclaw!"
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Alex was amazed at what she had created. It was in between crystal white and grey. She was pleased at what she had done.
"Thanks" she replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 pm

"Now Tommorowa Lesson You Will Create Your Own CHARM! With A Purpose Though!, Now You Have Work Hard You May Go To The Courtyard!"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Death Eater Remus wrote:
"Very Good!, 100 Points To Ravenclaw!"

"Wow! 100 points?! YES!" Dylan cheered. "Can i try it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Yes! of Course Cast Away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next