Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!

Go down 
+4
Shiny Star
B0urne
Iceir Greyback
Death Eater Remus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Dylan had failed. Bellatrixs Killing Curse pushed out strong than his and hit him directly in the heart. Dylan fell to the floor, dead.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 am

Blaze screamed "Noooooo!" He narrowed his eyes and spun arround he smashed his cane over Bellatrix's head before screaming "Avada Kedavra!"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:48 am

The member 'B0urne' has done the following action : Roll of Faith

'SpellCaster' :
From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 Qrdopj
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:50 am

Blaze panted and wiped sweat from his brow as he saw Belatrix's eyes roll back.He walked over to his bestmate and sobbed softly into his body.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 am

"Don't worry... I will be back..." Said Dylan and his spirit travelled to the Ravenclaw Common Room. The spirit of Dylan zoomed into a cupboard. Soon after, Dylan emerged from the cupboard. He ran down to the Great Hall to see Blaze crying over his old body. "Blaze! I made a Horcrux, i just didn't tell anyone!" Hissed Dylan as he ran to High-5 Blaze.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:57 am

"Dude!" Blaze said now crying with joy."Whos ya murder?" He asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:07 am

"Only about 40 Death Eaters! I made one just after i'd killed Antonin Dolohov. I made it in the Ravenclaw Common Room Cupboard." Replied Dylan smiling smartly.

(I know i needed a Ritual aswell and that but what the hell. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:58 pm

*Tobias Walked Back In*

"Avada Kedavra!"

*The Dark Lord Matched My Spell And The Wands Connected*

"Your A Fool Tobias"

"Your The Fool! Tom!"

*Deah Eaters Ran In Pointing There Wands At Tobias*

"Leave Him He's Mine!"

*I Let go Hoping To Quickly Conjure Protego But The Dark Lords Curse Hit Me Square In The Chest*
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:04 pm

(How are we supposed to find out that your dead?)
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm

(Death Eaters Will Bring My Body Back When They Next Attack)
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:26 pm

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 pm

(5 weeks later)

Lord Voldemort Stood Over Tobias Body

"Take Him Back To Hogwarts, I Still Have respect For Him"

The Death Eaters Marched Into The Castle Into The Great Hall Whilst They Were Eating A Feast

"Stay In Your Seats!"

Students Screamed At Tobias Body

"You Have 1 hour To Decide Where Your Loyalties Lie"

The Death Eaters Vanished, Dumbledore Stood Up

"Scilence! If You Wish To Stay And Fight Then Follow Professor Remus C. Slughorn (New And Final Character) To The Transfiguration Courtyard, If You Wish To Join The Death Eaters Then Go To The Slytherin Common Room, If You Wish To Return Home Follow Hagrid!"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:00 pm

(If you wish to join the Deatheaters? Thats rediculous. Dumbledore would NEVER say that.)

Dylan stood up straight away, heading the deatheaters and dumbledore's word. For some reason, he made his way down to the Slytherin Common Room. Some of the other students wondered what they were seeing as they fled over to the Hogwarts Express with Hagrid. The brave ones made there way to the Transfiguration Courtyard. Dylan walked into the Slytherin Common Room.

Lord Voldemort sat there in one of the Sofas surrounded by half a dozen deatheaters. "Leave this castle now, Voldemort. D'you think killing millions of innocent school kids will proove you apparent allmightness?" asked Dylan. The whole time he had been working for the Dark Lord, but never had he expected the Dark Lord to attack Hogwarts Students.

"If you are still going to attack these people, and my friends, I am indeed going to have to kill you." glared Dylan as he prepared his wand. "What d'you say?" Dylan finished awaiting a reply from Voldemort.

(Can someone please play Voldemort for this part of the story? Maybe you, Remus?)
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm

(I Know He Wouldnt Its Just That I Wanted To See Who Would Join)

"Dare You Order Me! Crucio!"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:08 am

"Orbaois!" commanded Dylan. There spells connected. Dylan pushed hard to with his spell to kill the Dark Lord and Voldemort pushed hard to torture him. Would Dylan hit or miss?
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

The member 'Spark' has done the following action : Roll of Faith

'SpellCaster' :
From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 Ixxssk
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 pm

"Your Weak!, Avada Kedvra!"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Dylan fell to the floor in pain from the Cruciatus Cruse that had just found its way to him. The pain then stopped and he saw a green light rushing for him. Did it hit?
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm

'SpellCaster' :
From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 Ftim2e
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 pm

*Lord Voldemort Then Cast Protego Aswell!*

"Protego!
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm

(You can't really Protego an Avada Kedavra but ah well.)

Dylan struggled for survival. He dived out of the way of the Dark Lord's Protego. "Orbaois!" He cast directly at the dark lord.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm

'SpellCaster' :
From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 Ftim2e
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 pm

"Your A Fool And You Will Lose Everything"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 am

"No, no I won't. Orbaois!" Commanded Dylan as a black mist charged for the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Kessie01
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Kessie01

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 am

"What class is this?" asked Kessie as she bounded into the room. her bag fell over and several books came spewing out of it. a large black ferret followed her into the room. "Daggit, I told you to stay in the Common room." she said as he proceeded to push her books around the floor.

She sat down at an empty desj near the rear of the room. "What page are we on?" she asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10