Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!

Go down 
+4
Shiny Star
B0urne
Iceir Greyback
Death Eater Remus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 pm

"Indeed" Blaze muttered lening back in his chair and yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 pm

"Wow," Coco said, sitting on one of the desks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cardinalproud
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 pm

"Yea," Alex said sitting down on another desk.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 pm

"So what shall we do now?" Blaze asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 pm

"No idea. How long do we have to kill before the end of the lesson?" Alex asked wandering.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 pm

"About half and hour.." Blaze said in a dull tone.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:38 pm

"Oh yay" Alex replied sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

She pulled her wand out of her pocket and waved it in the air. Flagrantia she said, drawing a tic-tac-toe board with the flames. "Anyone wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 am

"I'll play," Kali blandly said. It was the most exciting thing possible at the time. Might as well kill time some way.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:43 am

"Yes, you too do that. Me, Alex and Blaze are out of of here. Right guys?" Dylan asked and began to walk out.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:46 am

"And if the professor ends up making a really late appearance and you're not there, what are you going to say?" Kali asked Dylan. Leaving the classroom not knowing where the teacher was didn't seem like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:52 am

"Where are you guys even going to go?" she asked, looking at them skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 am

"Well, i'm going to the Courtyard too practice some magic. Also, the teacher won't be back for ages. He had to go on a mission for Dumbledore. The last time a teacher did that, it took him half the day to get back." Replied Dylan to both their questions. He then continued to walk down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:30 am

Coco shrugged and followed him.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:38 am

Blaze yawned and followed down to the courtyard.He still felt like a duel anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:01 pm

When they arrived at the Courtyard, Dylan realised that it was completely empty. "YES! More room than ever!" He shouted and started running around wildly.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:34 pm

*Dumbledore Entered The Courtyard*

"Students I Bring News Of Your Teacher"

*He Approched The Students

"Last Night He Was Sent To Put Charms Around The Castle Just In Time Death Eaters Arrived, He Fought Them Off But Was Hit By Several Stupify's. He Ripped Hes Soul In 4 And Made A Charm For Each Common Room He Saved You All Last Night But Once He's Soul Was Split He Had No Energy Left To Fight And Wad Torched By The Death Eaters He No Lays In St. Mungos . Lets Just Say When You Were Asleep He Saved Your Lifes And Well If He Didn't You Wouldn't Of Woke Up"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:41 pm

"Wow, the Death Eater nearly got us killed in the classroom, now hes saving our lives from his own men." Replied Dylan to Dumledore's word. "I guess i can trust him then." Dylan added truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:42 pm

"He Should Return By Tonight"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"Wow, qucik recoverey or what?" Replied Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:47 pm

"No, Hes Far From Revovered He Wants To Teach You To Protect yourself at the face of danger"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:49 pm

"Well, if hes not recovered, hows he going to do that?" Replied Dylan giving Dumbledore a rather funny look.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 pm

"Im Not Quite Sure He Just Insisted, Oh And Due To Circumstances He Is Now Tobias Lupin"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:54 pm

[color=cyan(Due to circumstances? You changed his name. xD)

"Okayyyy...." Replied Dylan as in, thats strange. He didn't really understand anything too well. None of it made much sense.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

"As If He Stays As Mcgonagall Not Only Wil He Get Hurt But So Might Professor M Mcgonagall"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!   From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Charms with Tobias McGonagall to Deatheater Attack!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next