Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack at the Burrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

Attack at the Burrow Empty
PostSubject: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 am

Mark Feuder stood in front of the Burrow, dutifully guarding it, when he saw the dark shadowy forms of eight Death Eaters arriving.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:14 am

Nymphadora Tonks rushed out after she saw dark shadowy forms coming towards the Burrow rapidly, she then flicked out her wand and attempted to fire curses at the oncoming Death Eaters, stunning one but missing the seven others.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Fenrir Greyback balanced himself on the ground just outside the Weasley's Burrow. "Ah, Aurthur Weasley. I see you have some friends round to play? Or did they come to kill you all aswell?" He asked laughing. "Avada Kedavra!" Shouted Fenrir and the spell headed straight for Tonks.

(I'm gunna roll a die now and it will say Hit, Miss or Protego. If I hit, Tonks dies and you have to be some else. If i miss nothing happens. If you Protego you Dodge it.)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 pm

The member 'Spark' has done the following action : Roll of Faith

'SpellCaster' :
Attack at the Burrow Qrdopj
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:02 pm

*Lucias Arrives*(I Know He's Not In The Film But I Don't Want To Be Bellatrix)

"Not Bad Greyback, For A Man Wolf Thing"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Tonks fell dead to the floor and Molly Weasley let out a massive scream and ran over to her. "Step away from her!" Said Fenrir aggressivly. He then zoomed forward, collected Tonk's body and wen't back to Malfoy Manor inwhich Lord Voldemort was in hiding.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm

* Malfoy Walks Away And Waves His Wand And The Burrow Explodes*

"Back To Home Sweet Home"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 pm

As Maylfoy appeared at Malfoy Manor, Fenrir was giving the dead body of Tonks to Lord Voldemort so that he could see as proof that Nymphadora Tonks was indeed, dead. Greyback then saw Malfoy enter the room. "Good evening, young Draco." Said Fenrir to Draco as he ruffled Draco's hair.
Back to top Go down
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Mark growled angrily and went to fix the Burrow.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:06 am

As Tonks fell to the ground, Remus Lupin rushed out to her body and burst into tears. Then withdrawing his wand, he aimed it directly at Fenrir. "Avada Kedavra!"
Back to top Go down
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 am

Mark suddenly looked up in horror. "Remus!" he called, and his hands leapt to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:33 pm

As Remus awaited the spell to hit Fenrir or not, he turned to Mark. "She was the love of my life..."
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:11 pm

The member 'Spark' has done the following action : Roll of Faith

'SpellCaster' :
Attack at the Burrow Qrdopj
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:12 pm

(This isn't a double-post as that was a dice post that only myself and B0urne are aloud to do)

The spell hit Fenrir Greyback and he fell to the floor dead.
Back to top Go down
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Mark looked in utter horror.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:17 am

Remus turned towards Tonk's and dragged her body a few ten metres away from the house, incase the Death Eater's began any activity inside the house. "That was for me and that was for my love."
Back to top Go down
Henry Bridge
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Henry Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Henry got ready to fight the death eaters at the burrow when he saw them coming. He continued shooting spells at death eaters until they were stunned or killed. "Take that!" He was shouting at them. He was looking around at his friends while he was fighting the death eaters, to see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Burrow   Attack at the Burrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack at the Burrow
Page 1 of 1