Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci

Go down 
+2
B0urne
xxmissyxx101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

(Okay i'm ready. And its Spark. Wink)

The teacher walked back into the classroom the next day for a new lesson. He waited for the pupils to turn up.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 pm

((Whatevr:P..Ill join later becuase i gtg in a second Wink))
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 pm

(Okay, thats fine.)
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Kali walked into the classroom. She didn't see anyone there yet besides the professor. That was a good sign. She didn't know what would happen if she was late two days in a row, but she could imagine it wouldn't be too good.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Blaze walked in grinning.He had become fond of this lesson now that he knew he was good at it and also admired the teacher.He sat down in his usual place and pulled out his textbook.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 pm

"Ah good, i see most of us are here then? Get out your text books and turn to page 54." Said Prof. Acidenci.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Blaze nodded and turned to the page.He glanced at it and began reading it carefuly.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 am

Kali was glad the professor didn't seem mad at her. That was definitely a relief. She started her reading as soon as the professor assigned it.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am

"Okay everyone, i'm sure that you have read the chapter by now?" Asked the teacher retorically. "Yes. The spell we are learning today is indeed, Avifors." He sounded delighted as he said this. "Avifors is the equivalent of Avis accept with Avifors, you turn an OBJECT into the birds, rather then the birds just coming out of your wand. This can sometimes help in a duel because there might be an object drectly next to your oppenents and you could couple it with Oppugno with it to make it hit faster." He said and took a deep breathe because of how long the sentence he had just said was.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:41 am

Blaze smiled "Ive used this spell before sir,i was bored in the grounds and turned a pebble into a dove" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm

"Ah, so maybe you could do the class a demonstration?" Asked Acidenci.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Blaze smiled.He stood up and aimed his wand at a nearby vase "Avifors!" He said clearly,his wand tip ignited and next moment the vase had become a small blue bird.Blaze sat back down and watched his bird fly round the room gracefully.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 pm

carly opened the door and the bird flew out "sorry im late sir" carly watched as the bird flew away
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 pm

"10 points from Gryffindor." He said as Carly walked in. "Also, well done for perfectly executing the spell Blaze!" Added Acidenci. He then walked outside the classroom to see the bird perched on an open door in the corridor. He then waved his wand at the bird and it turned back into a Vase. The Vase was too wide and it fell of the door. "Winguardium Leviosa," He caught the Vase in mid air with this charm and floated it back onto the stool in the classroom. "Okay, now i have my Vase back, would someone like to tell me what you think your homework will be?" Said Acidenci knowing that they would all be annoyed by this.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 pm

carly sat down in her seat muttering under her breath about the point taking
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Acidenci saw Carly's mouth moving slightly. "Something to say, Carly?" He asked knowing exactly what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 pm

"nothing sir" carly smiled before slouching down on the table
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:52 pm

"Don't be so cheeky, Carly." He said to Carly.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 pm

"for what exactly sitting down" carly said looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 pm

"No. For calling me Sir in that manor. Why can't you just be a good child like everyone else. Like Blaze." He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:00 pm

"oh yh go on about all your favourites people do have different personality's you know" carly blurted out oh crap... she thought after she had said it
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm

"10 points from Gryffindor. We can keep this up all day if you would like?" Acidneci said to Carly.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 pm

carly bit her lip from what she was about to say she just gave him a look of hatred
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Blaze smirked slyly and scratched his nose.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:24 pm

carly gave him an evil look and slouched back down on the table not paying any attention to the teacher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci   Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration with Professor Acidenci
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next