Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn Empty
PostSubject: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Helo Class, I Am Professor Remus. C. Slughorn

I Have Studied The Moon For 50 Years .How Could He? You Ask As I Am Only 38, Well I Have Been Back In Time And Studied It At Certain Points Of Time. Anyway I Earned A MASTER Professorship Means I Am An Offical Professor Of The Moon.

Now, The Moon Can Telll You Many Things Such As;

Now The Moon Surface Is Moist Tonight Meaning The Air Is Cold And That Its Going To Be High Winds And Rain Tommorow

Now If You All Set Up Your Telescopes And Lets Begin Moonlights Powers
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 pm

"OK." Said Shiny as she did so.
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

"Now Make Sure Theres No Werewolfs Are In This Room, None? Good!"

*Hands Out Moonlight In A Bottle*

"Now You Must Study This And Use It For What You Feel Its Best Use Is"
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 am

"What is the point sir?" Daphne asked as she set up her telescope, "What are we going to use this information for? I mean it's not like you'll be out on a date and start going on about moonlight in a bottle could help cure werewolves of their fear of the full moon, is it?"
She smiled, knowing that she had stumped the professor, before grabbing her text book and flicking through it to the correct pages for the lesson.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm

carly had fallen asleep in the class as she hadnt been getting sleep
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Daphne laughed, noticing that Carly had falled asleep and wacked her over the head with her text book. "Don't fall asleep! Teacher won't be very happy with you if you do it... again!"
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm

"ouch that hurt" carly rubbed her head "well sorry but im tired" carly yawned
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:51 pm

"Well, I told you not to stay up too late didn't I!" Daphne said opening her book back up at the correct page.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:53 pm

carly rolled her eyes and put her head back on the table
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 pm

"Fine don't listen to me" Daphe said under her breath before sticking her tounge out at her friend and proceeding to see whether her earlier prediction for the liquid was correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn   Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonology With Professor Remus.C.Slughorn
Page 1 of 1