Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks

Go down 
+4
B0urne
Iceir Greyback
Vicodin
Nymphadora Tonks Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks Fan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Nymphadora Tonks Fan

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 am

I can answer that one. Her hair changes color with her moods. If she's mad that it goes a firey red. When she's upset is brown and when she's calm it's turns pink.
Back to top Go down
http://myremusantonksforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 am

What about when shes turned on? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Vicodin
3rd Year
3rd Year
Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 am

haha u perv ^
im curious too tho lol

i think her hair was better in HBP tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.houseofjigsaw.com/board/index.php
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Her Hair turns ME on Wink

I liked her hair in both movies because in HBP she has awesome Pink/purple highlights Smile
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks Fan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Nymphadora Tonks Fan

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:30 pm

They relationship of them is like mine and my new boyfriend. The reason for that is because he's 13 years older than me. There are a few people that I know have a problem with that but I don't care because I love him and that is that matters.
Back to top Go down
http://myremusantonksforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Nymphadora Tonks Fan wrote:
They relationship of them is like mine and my new boyfriend. The reason for that is because he's 13 years older than me. There are a few people that I know have a problem with that but I don't care because I love him and that is that matters.

Aw, I hope your relationship lasts. Smile My Dad's 10 years older than my mom, and now they're divorced. Not saying anything. I just finished reading the bit in Deathly Hallows where Remus regrets dating Tonk's cause of the baby. I found this silly, Remus needs to man up, just like Harry told him to.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Hermione McGonagall
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Hermione McGonagall

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm

I love Lupin and Tonks (Look they're even the two that everyone calls by their second names. Tee hee) together. Lupin is all serious and depressed and then Tonks is all bouncy and happy go lucky. (while he's not turning her down anyway) I think it's majorly depressing that they die after they finally have something which will make Lupin admit he loves Tonks. They died after they had a baby!! I was going to strangle JK for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks   Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2