Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History of Magic- With Dumbledore

Go down 
+4
KilljoyKali
Iceir Greyback
B0urne
Shiny Star
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

History of Magic- With Dumbledore Empty
PostSubject: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm

It's time for the history of magic.

"Sir," Shiny smiled. "I'm early for once." Shiny looked around to see if any one else was there...early with her.

((Topic Title Edited -B0urne))

Last edited by B0urne on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelt Title.)
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Dumbledore looked up from his desk to see Shiny enter "Ahh well done" He said softly and smiled at her."The well oraganised mind is always the best ofcourse!"
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:54 pm

"Thank you sir" Said Shiny as she waited for everyone else, it was time for the lesson.
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Dylan entered the room ready for his History of Magic lesson. "Man, History of Magic's so boring...." He thought to himself. But he didn't want to say it out loud incase Dumbledore heard him.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Kali walked into the class seconds after Dylan did. She was finally on time for a change. And, she was in a slightly better mood then which sort of surprised her. History had always been her favorite subject in school so she had something to look forward to.

((I really don't like history too much but I will for the story))
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Alex trailed in after Kali. "Why do we have to do this?" she was thinking. She always tried to listen but normally she stopped listening after about 15 minutes and started doodling or talking to someone else int he class.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 pm

"Hey Alex, what's wrong? You seem like you're in a bad mood. And you weren't before. Mine went away and it went to you it seems," Kali told Alex. Now that she thought about what she said, it didn't make complete sense.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 pm

"It's history of magic," she replied.
"The most boring subject ever," she added in an undertone. "How can you enjoy it?"
She headed over to a seat at the bag of the class, indicating that Kali follow her.
"By the way what you said didn't make sense, but I do get what you're saying," she added.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Kali trailed behind Alex surprised that she had actually understood her. "I really don't know why I like it so much. It might have just been my teacher. She had been my overall favorite. So I might be bored out of my mind this year," she told Alex. She really hoped that what she said wasn't true though.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"It's Dumbledore though. I've heard he's a pretty good teacher, maybe you'll enjoy it. I doubt I will it's my least favourite subject." Alex replied.
She pulled out her books and put them on her desk.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:30 pm

"Lets hope that Dumbledore makes this class enjoyable. I can't imagine how I'd handle it if he was a bad teacher," Kali said to Alex. She sat down next to Alex and finished preparing for class.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 pm

"He can't be any worse than last years teacher. I don't think I learnt anything." Alex moaned.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Dumbledore smiled pleasantly at the class as they chated and cleared his throat."Welcome to another facinating lesson of magical history!" He said and chuckled "Now i know youll all most likely find this lesson rather dull,and to be honest so do i,but it's part of your education so!" He paused to examine the class then carried on "Today we will learn about the history of the Dark Lord or He who must not be known as he is more commonly known.So who knows a bit about him?" He asked observing the class and smiling.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Alex looked up as the Professor started talking. She was intrigued that they would be learning about the Dark Lord, this might not be as boring as she thought.
She put up her hand to answer Dumbledore's question.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Dumbledore smiled as he saw Alex's hand go up "Yes Alex,tell us what you know.." He said softly and put his hands together waiting.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm

"The Dark Lord was not only a slyherin, he was a desendant of Salazar Slytherin himself. He opened the Chamber of secrets when at school and could speak parsle tongue." She explained.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Dumbledore yet again smiled "Very well done Alex,this is correct..Do you know why The dark lord opened the chamber?" He challenged her.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 pm

"Uhh." She paused wracking her brains for information. "Was it because he wanted to prove he was the heir or something?"
She wasn't sure of the answer but thought she'd give it a go.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Dumbledore nodded "Yes this is true,also he wished to rid the school of muggle borns." He said solemly and sighed "Alas he managed to kill one student,who now lives with us all here in the castle in the disused girl's bathroom on the second floor" Dumbledore chuckled."But what did He who must not be named to attack his targets? Well it is a rare creature named the Basalisk,It is a 50 ft long serpent and can kill you with its gaze,luckily..if you can call it lucky the other people the basalisk attaked were just paralysed as they only saw the reflection of its eyes and im happy to say they survived!" He smiled and looked around "Are there any questions?"
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 pm

"Is that Moaning Myrtle who haunts the girls bathroom on the second floor?" Alex asked.
Other than that she couldn't think of any at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 am

"That's what her name is? I hadn't noticed that. I've seen her. I'm pretty sure that it is her though," Kali said. She felt like she had rambled on a little longer than planned.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:03 am

Isabelle raised her hand after Alex made her comment. "Didn't the chamber open in more recent years? I heard that now Auror, Harry Potter opened the chamber and saved a girl from being killed by a memory of He Who Must Not Be Named. Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 am

Dumbledore Beamed "Well done Isabelle you are correct,My friend Mr.Potter did go into the chamber and saved a young girl from the hands of He who must not be named,a girl who i belive is now his wife." He paused and smiled at the thought "To awnswer your question Alex,yes its is dear Mrytle who resides in the bathroom! Now i belive that is the end of the lesson and i shall let you go free without setting homework due to the fabulous awnswers you have provided.Class dismissed!" Dumbledore said and looked down at his desk beggining to write notes.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Isabelle appeared to the professor as soon as class was dismissed. "Professor, I was just wondering if I could have homework. I have nothing to do in my spare time and it would really make me more amused than I have been lately. But your decision is what I will follow..."
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 pm

"Thirst for knowledge have we Isabelle?" Dumbledore asked her smiling "Well ofcourse,If you wish you may find out the name of the Dark Lords Mother.That should keep you busy." He gave her a quick wink."Now run along"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Magic- With Dumbledore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next