Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History of Magic- With Dumbledore

Go down 
+4
KilljoyKali
Iceir Greyback
B0urne
Shiny Star
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Isabelle gave a nod and skipped out of the classroom before making her way to the library to begin her small question for homework.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 pm

((The lessons over..))
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm

((Not yet))

Shiny began looking a her nails, one had broken.
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 pm

((Look ive ended the lesson ok!..))
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:03 pm

((The next day))

The next day Alex headed to class, but this time she wasn't dreading it. She liked the topic they were studying, hoping to do more today.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 am

Dylan also headed for his class. He skipped the lesson he was supposed to have of History of Magic yesterday but he decided to show his face for this one. "Man, Dumbledore's gunna screw at me for yesterdays no-show." He thought to himself as he reached the classroom door at the same time as Alex.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Dumbledore was sat at his desk with an old black diark between his hands.He smiled as he saw Dylan "Ahh good morning,decided to bore yourself with my lesson today have you?" He asked winking.Then he looked towards Alex "Hello there,more intresting awnswers for me today i hope!"
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Dylan smirked at Dumbledore's hopeful kindness and slouched down in a seat.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Shiny whispered to Dylan. "Do you think he will stop talking to us and get on with the lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 pm

* Professor Tobias Lupin Walked In*

"Sorry Class I Need A Word With Your Professor"

*Hands Over A Book On Dark Magic And Hands Over A Potion Labeled 'Emerald Green'*
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 pm

"But..but," Shiny began. "I really wanted to talk to..."

CRASH! BANG!

Mittens (Shiny's cat.) jumped out and began to hurt everyone.

"Stop!" Shiny yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kessie01
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Kessie01

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 am

Kitty! shouted Kessie, who began chasing the furry terror around the class, yapping and screaming in excitment. her wand fell out of her pocket and turned her mug on the table into a bunch of grapes. "Dag Nabbit" she said as she attempted to figure out how to rectify her dumb mistake, again.

"Sorry Im late sir, I got distracted by a painting on the stairwell, who was discussing Roman ghosts and goblins, I like that kinda ancient talk." said Kessie as she sat down on her creakie seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic- With Dumbledore   History of Magic- With Dumbledore - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Magic- With Dumbledore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2