Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov

Go down 
+2
Iceir Greyback
Death Eater Remus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 pm

((He' dead? lol Gutted..Blaze shall be happy))

After catching Dylans Hi-5 ,Blaze scowled at the Professor coldly.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Dylan saw as the Professor's dead body fell to the ground.

"Oh my god..." Dylan said and gasped.

"Everyone back to the school! Don't run either, you will atract Wolf's." Dylan commanded trying to take care of the students and get them back safely.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 pm

"Lessons over," Shiny smiled. "WAIT! Everyone...we need to tell Harry Potter, the head of our school. Or we could wait until the lesson is over." Shiny stood up while she said said this and then began to dance.
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Blaze stared at Shiny giving her a WTF look.Then turned to Dylan and grinned weakley "Sh--"
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 pm

"HEY!" Shiny yelled. "Everyone talk, any way I need to get a new book. My owl chewed it. Be right back." Shiny stood up and picked up a new book from the teacher's desk and sat down and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm

(Ignore the last post. Shiny were in the woods.)

Everyone in the class made it back to the Castle. When they got there, everyone went back to there common rooms while Dylan and Blaze went to tell Professor Potter what had been going on.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Shiny soon realized and rushed back to her common room.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Kali had been wandering around because she had been brought down to the nurse. She had been so tired before that she passed out. When she got out of the nurse finally, she wandered down to her next class even though it was almost over. When she saw that everybody was leaving, she walked up to Shiny.
"What's going on?" asked Kali.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 am

"Hi," Said Shiny wen she passed. "I'm going to my next lesson which is Charm."
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:37 am

"Oh," Kali simply said. She was happy though because she had Charm next too. Maybe they were in the same class. "I have Charm next too. This is my first day here. Things aren't going very well for me. I've been in a bad mood all day because I'm really tired. "Do you want to walk together?" Kali asked.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 am

"Before this lesson ends I must say I've had fun." Shiny Smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 am

As all the other students went about there normal lessons, Dylan and Blaze explained to Professor Potter, the head teacher, what had happened.

"Sir... Professor Dolohov was killed by a werewolf. There needs to be more precautions about going into the Forbidden Forest!" Shouted Dylan.

Himself and Blaze then left.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 am

Kali overheard what Dylan and Blaze said. "That must have been why everybody was leaving already when I got to class," thought Kali. Suddenly, she felt nervous. She was just glad she hadn't been there when the professor was killed.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 am

Dylan walked down the steps from the Headmasters office and bumped into Kali. "Oh, i'm sorry." He said and continued to walk ahead. His mind was filled with troubles. The way the professor was killed, but the corperate, standing right infront of him, got away. He felt like the whole thing was his fault. If he hadn't been arguing with the Professor then he might not have been so unpredictable as too weather a Werewolf would sneek up behind him and claw him through the head.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:44 am

Kali just stood there for a second. She was still shocked by the news. She was wondering what could have happened if she had been in class when it happened. Would the wolf have gone after her? She shuddered at the thought. She didn't even want to imagine what could have happened.
After realizing she must look crazy just standing there, she started walking away trying to think of something positive.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 am

Dylan made his way to the Ravenclaw Common Room. He needed to rest, clear up his head.

(This roleplay is Close due to the death of Horace Dolohov. A new DADA Lessons thread will be opened when someone wants to teach DADA in roleplays.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov   DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA With Professor Horace Dolohov
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2