Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best of Anime/Manga!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gringotts_Goblin
Admin
Admin
Gringotts_Goblin

The best of Anime/Manga! Empty
PostSubject: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 pm

I thought it would be good to have a best of thread for the anime section

Basically just list the best moments you can think of in ANY anime/manga related series.

My first one would have to be, In Dragonball Z season 1...
Gohan is taken from his mother by the namek, Piccolo for an intense year of training.
At one point in this time, the full moon is shining one night. With Gohan being a saiyan child of course he transformed into the giant Saiyan ape "oozaru"

Now Piccolo quite quickly figures out that the moon is whats giving Gohan his power, and decides that Gohan will smash the planet to pieces if not dealt with quickly.

Now instead of just chopping off his tail, or actually trying to think of something else.

Piccolo just decides to blow up the earths moon. Very Happy

He quickly charges an immense beam of energy and blows the moon to pieces. thus re transforming gohan to his original state of a small child.

Just the thought of someone blowing up the moon to stop something destroying the planet has always seemed very funny to me.

Please post the best moments you have seen/read in a anime or manga series.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Well i guess mine is more of a quote but one of my fav scenes in bleach is where Byakuya and Ichigo are about to fight....

Kuchiki Byakuya: With just your extremely huge blunt force attacks, you will never have a chance of evading Senbonzakura!!!
Kurosaki Ichigo: Damn!!!! I thought i could go a little longer, so it was useless after all!!! Trying to beat a bankai while im still on shikai, what a stupid cocky idea!!
Kuchiki Byakuya: Be careful of your words It very nearly sounds as though you have reached bankai
Kurosaki Ichigo: yeah!!! thats what im saying, KUCHIKI BYAKUYA!!!
Kuchiki Byakuya: what did you say?!
Kurosaki Ichigo: dont ask me again, you heard me or is it that you just cant believe it.............BANKAI!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gringotts_Goblin
Admin
Admin
Gringotts_Goblin

PostSubject: Re: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Cool one jayj , I like bleach! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 pm

haha mee to its one of my favs i like roleplaying it out aswell.

Also i love this quote from Kisuke Urahara "That was'nt very nice! I do believe you've killed my hat." haha makes me laugh all the time.
Back to top Go down
Gringotts_Goblin
Admin
Admin
Gringotts_Goblin

PostSubject: Re: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 pm

thats awesome jayj, personally I like the video games! Very Happy
we'll have to have a chat in the bleach thread sometime (sorry gotta set a good example and stay on track lol)

anyway keep the anime/manga quotes coming!

--GG
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Sasuke: Naruto, do you ever stop being an idiot?

I love Naruto, every single minute of it. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Gringotts_Goblin
Admin
Admin
Gringotts_Goblin

PostSubject: Re: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Part of the legend of Zelda manga

Chapter 4: The search for the spiritual stone of fire;

"Once upon a time...
A time, a time before there was an Earth and an ocean, and of course any life...
Upon this chaotic world of Hyrule, Three God's of the golden land descended..."

Original Dragon ball manga

*Master Roshi Sprints at super speed*

Master Roshi: How many second’s?

Son Goku: F…Fast!

Krillen: F..F..5.6…

Master Roshi: 5.6 Huh? …Not bad I guess…

Master Roshi: That’s what it means to overcome the limit’s of a human, Since you are both young, as long as you keep training, you should be able to do it in 5 second’s!

Son Goku: You really are amazing Grandpa!!

Krillen: Po-kaaaaaan…

Master Roshi: It’s been a while since I ran like that, so I’m getting a little thirsty. Gokuu, could you go bring me a beer?

Son Goku: Beer? What’s a beer?

Krillen: Sh-Shall I bring it instead?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of Anime/Manga!   The best of Anime/Manga! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best of Anime/Manga!
Page 1 of 1