Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall

Go down 
+4
Shiny Star
PK2009
B0urne
Death Eater Remus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Yes, Yes Go On
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:38 pm

(Remember your "..." Speech marks Remus!)

"Yes! Thanks Professor!" Dylan replied in excitement. "Coming then Blaze?" Dylan asked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Blaze smiled broadly "Yeh!Lets go!" He said and legged it towards the Transfiguration courtyard.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm

carly was sitting in the transfiguration courtyard by herself she was levitating a brick as she was bored
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Dylan ran after Blaze to the Courtyard. When they got there, Dylan spotted Carly sitting by herself on a wall. "Hey Carly, you okay?" He asked with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Whilst Dylan talked to Carly Blaze waited on the other side of the courtyard leaning on his cane.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:26 pm

"yh im great whats that grin for" carly said looking at him suspiciously she stopped levitating the brick
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Her wand tremmered as she let the brick go and it landed on his foot. "Ouch!" He bellowed. "Well i'm certainly not grinning now." He added hoping around holding his foot. "The grin WAS because I just received 50 points for Ravenclaw, as did Blaze for Slytherin." Dylan finished. He not sat down in relief of the pain going.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:36 pm

"sorry i wasnt paying attention to were the brick went, well done by the way" carly smiled
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:46 pm

"Thanks..." Said Dylan standing up again. He felt okay now.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 pm

"learn anything in defence against the dark arts" carly began twirling her wand between her fingers
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 pm

"No, the teacher had to leave on a mission for Dumbledore. Then he was gone all night. The next day, Dumbledore came and told us that he had been fighting off deatheaters and saving hogwarts all night and that he had made 4 Horcrux's whilse on the brink off death somehow. He is now apparently in St. Mungo's recovering." Replied Dylan out of breath.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 pm

"wow thats alot want to do something?" carly stood up and stretched
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

"Yeah, we were just going to practice some Magic actually." Dylan replied.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

"sounds fun can i join in?" carly looked at him
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 pm

"Sure you can." Replied Dylan smiling.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:20 pm

"cheers your so sweet do you know that" carly smiled "do you want to have a duel?"
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Blaze looked up and uprighted himself with his cane."Feel like a two on one?" He said smiling."You two on me?" Blaze was being rather brave considering Dylan was a skilled wizard,he did not know of Carly;s potential however.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 pm

"well im up for it" carly smirked
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 pm

"Thanks Carly!" Replied Dylan smiling. "And yeah, that two on one sounds good." Said Dylan and his wand suddenly appeared in his hand.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:43 pm

carly stopped twirling her wand and held it firmly in her hand "i think 2 on 1 is unfair considering im quiet skilled and so is dylan i have never seen you dduel though blaze" carly tilted her head
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Blaze grinned and waved his hand over the top of his cane,his wand emerged from the end and floated into his right hand before the rest of the cane vanished."Oh dont you worry about me" He said Cheekily and flourished his wand waving it over his head and pointing it at Dylan."Stupefy!" He yelled suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:52 pm

The member 'Spark' has done the following action : Roll of Faith

'SpellCaster' :
DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 Ftim2e
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 pm

carly waved her wand "fine have it your way reducto" carly said pointing her wand at blaze
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Blaze's eyes widened as the spell rebounded and smashed into him.He was flipped onto his back and he raised his head up chuckling,he wiped a trickle of blood from his eyebrow and stood up grinning."Shame" He said and readied his wand once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall   DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA With Tobias Mcgonagall
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next