Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

robin hood (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 pm

set in the times of robin hood his sister carly hood is looking for him while running away from the sherif robin has never mentioned he had a sister to his gang. the sherif found out and is looking not just to kill robin but his sister and anyone who gets in his way

name- carly hood
age- 16
excellent at archery like her brother and is good in combat
gender- female

anyone can join Very Happy

carly was running through sherwood forest trying to escape the sherifs men but they were catching up with her
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 pm

[I call Little John.Very Happy]

Little John came in, as he gave Carly a rather huge hug.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:38 pm

carly pulled away she didnt know who he was the sherif's men were now surrounding them some of them on horse and some of on foot. carly fell to the ground her leg was bleeding and she was in pain
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 pm

John Little then went to carry Carly, as he then went to try to make a run for it as soon as possible, as he borrowed someone's horse, and took Carly with him to somewhere much safer from the guards.

When they were safe from the guards, John asked Carly,"What is your name?" as he went to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:11 pm

"carly' she replied shaking his hand "were are you taking me, how do i know i can trust you?" carly looked at little john as they entered into a deeper part of the woods
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 pm

John smiled at Carly, as he said,"Stay here, it's where you'll be kept safe, at least until the guards are gone," as John took Carly to the safehouse, which was inside the tree, as he let her go inside first, before coming inside, himself.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

"what is this place, wait i dont even know your name" carly ripped the bottom of her dress and made a bandgae for her cut on her leg
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 pm

John came to Carly, as he shook her hand, and said,"I am John Little...i don't think we have met before, haven't we?" as John went to get food for Carly, in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

carly waited for him to return while she waited she began to sing
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm

John came back with the food, as he then said to Carly,"Do you have a brother or sister, Carly?" as he goes to pay attention to her.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 pm

"yes i have a brother he is actually the reason im here and running away from the sherif and the guards" carly sighed "it was never the same when he left me"
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:26 pm

jayj wrote:
"yes i have a brother he is actually the reason im here and running away from the sherif and the guards" carly sighed "it was never the same when he left me"

John frowned, as he then asked Carly,"It's not like brothers to leave other siblings behind...tell me the tale on why he would have left you, then," as John goes to pay attention to Carly, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

"well we were young and something happened and our parents were killed he put me in the care of another family told me i would do better without him but a few days ago the sherif of nottingham and his men came after me and i dont know why he killed the people who were looking after me and i had to run" carly eyes started to water
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:35 pm

jayj wrote:
"well we were young and something happened and our parents were killed he put me in the care of another family told me i would do better without him but a few days ago the sherif of nottingham and his men came after me and i dont know why he killed the people who were looking after me and i had to run" carly eyes started to water

John began to frown, as he went to bring a blanket to Carly, and find some way to make her feel better, as he then said,"Then let us look for your brother, together, when the guards are away, shall we, Carly?" as John was more than eager to find her brother, as he hoped to have a discussion with her brother, if they ever meet.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:37 pm

"thanks i just hope he is ok" carly wrapped the blanket around her as she was cold
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 pm

-When the guards are gone-

Now was the time for the two of them to be looking for Carly's brother, as John noticed, when he woke Carly up, in which case, he said to her,"It's time to look for him," as they went on the horses that John had borrowed from the guards, if you know what i mean, as they went to look for Carly's brother.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 pm

"were would we start?" carly asked as she mounted the horse
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 pm

"We best start at the villages, as i heard that the rich were recently robbed, by someone with green clothing, as he ended up giving to the poor..." John pondered for a few moments, as he said,"Maybe your brother might be at the villages," John said to her, as he wondered where would he be, as he had yet to meet her brother in person.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 pm

"yh well knowing my brother he would be off doing something heroic" carly smiled as she thought of one of her childhood memories when robin saved her from drowning
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm

"Well, someone is speaking of a famous guy who happens to be a professional at archery, in that case, maybe he might be who you are looking for," as John recalled something about an archery contest in the village, as well, which was all the more reason to bring Carly there.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 pm

"champion they havent met me yet im excellent at archery" carly smiled "have you got a bow and arrow i will prove it to you"
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 pm

"Here's the bow i have, Carly," John brought Carly his bow, as he said,"Please be careful out there, because if the guards catch us...." John didn't have to finish his sentence for Carly to get the point.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 pm

"i will" carly took aim up at the sky she realesed the arrow and a few moments later bird dropped down "oh my brothers name is robin hood i forgot to mention that" carly looked down at the bird before giving the bow back to little john
Back to top Go down
Javier Cross
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Javier Cross

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 pm

jayj wrote:
"i will" carly took aim up at the sky she realesed the arrow and a few moments later bird dropped down "oh my brothers name is robin hood i forgot to mention that" carly looked down at the bird before giving the bow back to little john

If John was startled that Carly mentioned that her brother's name was Robin Hood, the legendary thief who is said to steal from the rich and give to the poor, he managed to hide it well from Carly, but in any case, he took Carly's words seriously, as she is speaking the truth, or how else would she be able to shoot a bird down, the way she did?
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm

"right lets go look for my brother" carly said as an arrow shot past there heads carly turned around to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

robin hood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: robin hood (open)   robin hood (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

robin hood (open)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next