Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?

Go down 
+5
B0urne
Nymphadora Tonks Fan
Iceir Greyback
Vicodin
kivock
9 posters

Mad-Eye Moody
Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_lcap0%Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hedwig
Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_lcap10%Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Dobby
Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_lcap20%Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Fred Weasly
Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_lcap20%Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Severus Snape
Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_lcap30%Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Nymphadora Tonks
Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_lcap10%Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Remus Lupin
 10% [ 1 ]
Colin Creevey
Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_lcap0%Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
kivock
1st Year
1st Year

Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? Empty
PostSubject: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 am

If you could choose to save the life of any single character that died in the last book, which one would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
kivock
1st Year
1st Year

Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 am

I'd go with Snape. He basically dedicated his entire life to protecting Harry, he didn't deserve to die the way he did. Not to mention, he's a Slytherin!
Back to top Go down
Vicodin
3rd Year
3rd Year
Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 am

wheres dumbledore?? Neutral id choose him
Back to top Go down
http://www.houseofjigsaw.com/board/index.php
kivock
1st Year
1st Year

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:19 am

Quote :
wheres dumbledore?? id choose him

Dumbledore died in the sixth book, not the seventh.
Back to top Go down
Vicodin
3rd Year
3rd Year
Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 am

oh haha, i didn see where it said "last book" i just thought it was in general

id have to say...snape
Back to top Go down
kivock
1st Year
1st Year

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 am

Cast your vote up top and give a reason Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:30 am

I chose Hedwig. He's the only one above who I actually like. I'm not a fan of any of the others.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Vicodin
3rd Year
3rd Year
Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 am

i dont know, i just felt bad for snape. spending most of his life to undo his terrible mistakes and then just gets killed at the end, for no reason! that sucks lol
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks Fan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Nymphadora Tonks Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 am

I voted for Nymphadora since she's my favorite character now and I also wish that Remus hadn't of died either.
Back to top Go down
http://myremusantonksforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:12 am

Out of the two, i would prefered it if Remus stayed alive.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Dobby! I mean he was annoying but i just found him freaking awesome lol

also Tonks...she was hot Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 pm

It was between Dobby and Fred, but I had to choose Dobby. He didn't deserve to die Sad
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 pm

I can't believe Snape is winning, i HATE Snape as a character.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 pm

SNAPE IS THE BEST HE IS THE HERO! IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM HARRY WOULD BE DEAD

R.I.P Remus Lupin
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Haha, the thing is, i don't like Harry either. I would rather he was dead and the series was called Hogwarts rather than Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Hogwarts =/ That would be terrible Razz
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Magik or something. xD

I'm the only person who chose Hedwig so far? Is that a joke?
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:30 am

Yes... Magick and the Philosophers Stone Razz
Back to top Go down
Minerva Evans
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Minerva Evans

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Nymphadora Tonks
& Remus Lupin were my favorite cupel, it is sad
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 pm

B0urne wrote:
Yes... Magick and the Philosophers Stone Razz

Haha!

(This topic has been moved to Gringotts Banks being as it is a Poll)

!moved
Back to top Go down
PurplePandaLove
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
PurplePandaLove

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 am

Fred Weasley!!! I cried when he died. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book?   Which Harry Potter character do you wish hadn't died the most in the last book? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1